Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All About Miss Elizabeth! :)


Hello Everyone!! :) I am Sorry I was really late posting! I have been busy and a little unable to keep up with this blog. I am here now though!! :)

Today I am going to post pictures and talk about my doll Elizabeth! :)


Elizabeth is my 2nd doll and I got her in 2006. She is one of my Favorites because I think she is really pretty! Also, I love learning about the colonial times too! :) Here are some pictures of her! :)


Here is Miss Elizabeth!! :)



Here is Elizabeth in her "Meet outfit" and some jewelry I made for her. :)




Here is "modern" Elizabeth! :)




Finally, Here is Elizabeth on Easter, in her new Easter Dress! :)



Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Elizabeth! :) Again, I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I will try to post when I can! :) I hope everyone has a Wonderful and Blessed day! :)



~~~Liz~~~


No comments: