Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All about Kit...

Hello! :) I am going to have each of my dolls have a post of there own. I take Many pictures of Kit, so I think I will start with her! :) Here are pictures of Her: (Captions at bottom of pic)



Here is when I first got her! :)

In a different outfit.


Looking at the Camera. :)



Cute Close-up!

Doing Karate! (Hi-ya!) lol

Reading with her Kaya doll

Cuddling up with her stuffed animals friends before bed. :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing more Pictures of Kit! I will be posting about Elizabeth next time! :) Au Revoir and have a Good Day!

~Liz~

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Hi! Me again! I have Kit too!! She was my first one and I have had her for...oh.....8 years maybe? She has been the the hospital even...unattached arm:) She also has a loose leg...but I just call it broken:) I don't have the Kaya mini doll but I have a lot of the other ones:)
love always,
Maddie

Abbey-an American girl fan said...

Kit is so adorable!!!!! I love how cut she is your american girls rock!!!!