Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Beginning of The Journey...

Hello! :) This is my first post and I am so excitied! To begin I would like you to meet my 4 dolls! Here they are: (Captions Below picture)




This is Molly. She was my First AG doll! :) I got her when I was about 9 or 10 from my Grandma on Christmas day. She has been loved on a lot, but I still think she is still cute!







This is Elizabeth. She was my second AG doll. I got her in 2006 from my Grandma on Christmas Day! :) She is one of my favorites! :)





This is Kit. She was my third AG doll. I got her in 2007 from my Grandma on Christmas Day! :) I think she is so sweet espesially with pigtails! :)


This is Mia! :) I got her this year with an American girl gift Certificate my Grandma gave me for Christmas. I really like her a lot and have enjoyed playing with her! :)

I hope you enjoyed learning a little about my dolls! I will be posting more soon, so stay tuned! :)

Au Revoir!

~Liz~



1 comment:

delaney said...

I love your new blog! It is so cool. I like American Girl dolls, too. This is going to be an awesome blog! Have a great day!

Love,
Laney
http://gotfreckles.blogspot.com/